Friday, July 24, 2009

Color poll here today!

The color poll arrived at the forest today! Vote, Vote, Vote!





Also there are some signs around club penguin telling you about the poll!





Here is what the sign says



There has been more controversity over the color vote than I have ever seen! More than the name for hydro hopper, or the penguin awards! Anyways my vote is for aqua!
Its almost like red V.S. blue! Just to show the controversity, I'll show some people really rocking their color!
If you see some penguins rocking their color, please comment with a link to the image
Waddle on!
~ im a ligor ~

3 comments:

  1. Dude, it's Triannarules. It REALLY is a good thing I have a blogger account so I can comment. But what about the others? They have to have some sort of account of blog spot. Poor them :(. You have to make a page where you could put comments. Sorry, this might be too much trouble! But how are people supposed to comment? PLEASE figure out a way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Aqua looks to much like light blue...everyone has their opinions :D.
    REMEMBER: Sneakerz = Triannarules. CALL ME TRIANNARULES NOT SNEAKERZ! :D see you soon.

    -Triannarules

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want lavender now... Mimo lied about the party because he said that if aqua wins he would have a aqua party, I was so excited but it never came...

    ReplyDelete

only imaligor sees your email. Go ahead and comment away! You don't need an account anymore because I changed the settings.
how to comment